Casino Slots with Higher Volatility
In simpler terms, high volatility slot machines have an increased amount of risk attached. Why? Well, the payouts are large, but you don’t get to win a lot between games. At times, you could keep hitting the spin button and simultaneously see your balance go through the roof – sitting their disheartened with a drink in one hand and BAM – the constellation lines up and you’re drowning in money – and that makes everything worth it.
The opposite is also true. Low volatility slot machines have lesser risks attached. You’ve guessed it, the pay out from these machines aren’t big. However, you get to win more frequently and the games aren’t that boring. You end up winning small amounts of money with every three or perhaps four spins. You will also notice how time quickly flies by when you’re low volatility slot machines. BUT you should also understand that winning big isn't entirely out of the question here. It might just happen.
When to Select a High Volatility Machine
The best time to play on these slot machines is when you have ample time and the cash to show for it. It is primarily played by people who don’t mind waiting a very long time to win, spinning and spinning until luck shines on them.
You can also choose to play on these slot machines if your budget allows you resume your chase after the big win and ensure you won’t have a heart attack if you don’t win.
Identifying Volatility – How Do You Determine High from Low?
Although no casino game developer will be willing to provide this bit of critical information, you can still determine which slot machine you are on. For example, if it is taking you a lot of time and spins to win big, you are on a highly volatile slot machine. If you’re frequently winning and having the time of your life, you are on a low-volatile machine. Having said that, it is important to understand that while there is no discrimination between the two slots, players prefer one over the other. It is all about personal preference and individual style of gambling.
The Best Payout Slots on TopOnlineCasinos
Here are three of the best payout slots on TopOnlineCasinos where you can expect to win big:
- Avalon – The bonus winnings on the Avalon slot offers some really cool x7 multipliers, making Avalon a very popular slot machine. Moreover, the payout percentage of the slot game is 96.01%!
- Immortal Romance Slot - Another exceptionally popular slot machine game, Immortal Romance offers a 98.86% payout rate, which is really awesome. Due to the popularity of the game, Microgaming launched a mobile version of it as well.
- Thunderstruck – You play as Thor, the god of thunder, striking your lucky hammer to secure a big win, which you shall. The game has a 96.10 payout percentage.
The Best Payout Casinos
Trying out your luck in casinos that offer players high payout percentages ensures greater chances of winning. However, it is important to understand that different casinos offer players different payout percentages. So, you need to narrow down the list of casinos that offer a good percentage, which also means you will be able to play longer. In light of this, mentioned below are 5 of the best casinos that can provide you with one heck of a time.
- JackPot City
An electrifying online casino, Jackpot City Canada provides players with a dazzling design that, providing you with a realistic experience with bright lights and the glamour of Las Vegas. JackPot City offers a total of 850 online games. Developed by Microgaming, being an online casino, it also enables players to play at live casino tables. The payout percentage the casino is 97.9.
- Betway Casino
Betway Casino Canada is an increasingly popular online casino known for Bingo, sports betting as well as online poker. Launched in 2006, Betway has a total customer base of 2 million and its growing. The casino has a 97% payout rate.
- 888 Casino
Powered by the famous Cassava software, the casino enables players to access a broad range of games. The average player payout rate provided by 888 Casino games is 91.80%.
- Royal Vegas
Royal Vegas Casino Canada is another snazzy and fun online casino established by the Fortune Lounge Group back in 2000. The casino is famous across the globe and is known for its high end features and entertainment. With a limitless range of games, the casino has a payout rate of 98.59%.
- Ruby Fortune
With more than 650 online casino games, Ruby Fortune casino is considered a giant and is the running for best casino online. The average payout rate of the casino is 97.49%.
Here we have three of the best jackpot games that offer players a high-hit level.
- Jackpot Giant – A fun and highly exciting jackpot game developed by Playtech, Jackpot Giant is a 5 reels, 50 pay-lines slot and has a Return to Player average of 94.2%. However, this slot isn't recommended for high-rollers.
- CashSplash – A famous slot game from Microgaming, CashSplash with multiple paylines enabling players to win big. The jackpot amount is awarded to the player that has 5 CashSplash symbols displayed on the 15th The RTP of this slot is 91.62%.
- Funky Fruits – A fun and exhilarating slot game, Funky Fruits provides players with a chance to win x5000 your actual bet. The objective is to line up matching fruits adjacently. The RTP of the game is 93.97%.
The Bottom Line
All in all, you could either take the high road and bet your money on a slot machine with high volatility or you could bet less and win less. The fact of the matter is it all boils down to your budget and personal preference. If you aren’t the patient type, low-volatile slot machines are the best option for you. Similarly, if you are a high-roller and don’t mind spending time spinning to win a huge jackpot, high volatility slot machines is what you want.