The Complete Guide to using Credit Cards at the Casino
Not the first choice but it will get the job done
Credit cards such as American Express, MasterCard and VISA are undoubtedly the most common and popular way in Canada – or anywhere else in the world for that matter – to make deposits at an online casino. And why wouldn’t it be, anyway? Not only is it fast, easy and stress-free, but also allows payments to be made in the most secure way possible.
Players don’t have to worry about setting up another account, lengthy processing times or the security of their transactions. Simply pay with plastic money and your funds are transferred into your online casino account within minutes. What’s more is that a majority of Canadian online casinos accept credit cards like MasterCard and VISA for deposits and withdrawals.
If you are looking to reduce the amount of time it takes between funding your online casino account and hitting the floor with your cash in hand, then you should opt for credit cards as your preferred method of payment. Credit cards make your online gambling experience as smooth as possible whilst providing top levels of security.
Top Credit Card Casinos
|1||$1600+ 150 Free Spins||Play Now||Huge Casino sign up bonus Mr Play offers local CAD banking||
|2||$1500+ 300 Free Spins||Play Now||Strong new casino option in Canada Solid banking and fast payouts||
|3||$750||Play Now||Fair, Safe, Easy and Fun Casino Toll free 24/7 phone support||
|4||$1500+ 100 Free Spins||Play Now||A brand new Casino star is born! 20 Free Spins on Registration||
|5||$1500+ 150 Free Spins||Play Now||New casino accepting Bitcoin 1000+ games from top providers||
Top Scores For: Credit Cards
- Simplicity – Payments with credit cards are easy and quick – select the credit card option, provide any necessary credit card details, enter the amount of money you want to deposit and you don’t have to wait long for your funds to be transferred – 5/5
- Charges – While most credit card providers don’t charge you fees for making deposits at online casinos, you may be charged interest fees and annual fees on your account – depending on the terms and conditions – 3.5/5
- Safety – Each credit card provider offers varying methods of security, but your personal security is always considered paramount if you own one of the bigger named credit cards – 5/5
- Availability – Available at most casinos however most Canadian banks do not allow credit cards to be used for online gambling – 3/5
- Speed – Payments made with your credit card are always instantaneous – 3.5/5
Why Use Credit Cards at Online Casinos?
Are you wondering how much you can use your credit card for, particularly for making deposits? Credit cards are the number one payment method, and for good enough reason. There are a few benefits of using credit cards at online casinos, and these include:
Immediate & Convenient
One of the biggest benefits of using credit cards for making deposits is that your funds will appear in your online casino account instantly. As a result, you will be able to get started playing your favorite online casino games straightaway, right after you have made the deposit. No other payment method can offer the convenience and speed that credit cards do.
It’s no secret that credit cards are used around the world, with the backing of renowned financial institutions. For this reason, many reputable online casinos out there accept credit card as a payment method. They take pride in the fact that they offer this option to their players and make sure their members know that it’s available to them though bonuses and marketing.
Safe & Secure
Security is another concern many players having when making deposits with a credit card. After all, they have a reputation of being stolen for fraudulent purposes. To counter this growing problem, many credit card providers have gone the extra mile and made it a priority to ensure customers are reimbursed in the event that things go wrong. Furthermore, stricter online safety policies are being applied, making credit cards a lot safer than other online services out there.
How to Deposit with Credit Cards?
Making deposits at online casinos with a credit cards is secure, fast and easy. Designed for electronic cash transfers, credit cards are accepted by virtually any online casino site out there, while some offer attractive incentives and bonuses to fund your account using a credit card. Follow the steps mentioned below to make a deposit with credit cards:
- Open an account at your preferred online casino, if you haven’t already
- Visit the banking tab/module
- Select Credit Card as your preferred method of deposit
- Provide any necessary credit card details
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer
- Wait for your transaction to be processed
- Once approved, your funds will be transferred to your account instantly
Can You Withdraw with Credit Cards?
Many credit card providers now allow withdrawals. The process for doing so is similar to that of making deposits, though you may be required to provide the online casino with photographic evidence to validate your identity. However, unlike deposits, the wait time will would usually be 3-4 days, depending on the online casino site your are playing at.
Credit cards are incredibly popular among Canadian players because they are a fast, secure and safe way to make deposits. You will not have to wait too long after you have deposited before you can start browsing and playing the hundreds of different casino games choices at offer. Therefore, if you are looking for the safest and quickest way to pay, you should undoubtedly consider playing at credit card casinos. Alternatively you can also make use of a Prepaid Credit Card Canada version if you prefer anonymous deposits.