Using Flexepin Prepaid Card at the Casino
A Convenient Payment Option At Canadian Casinos
Flexepin is one of the best payment methods you can use at an online casino in Canada. With Flexepin, you can use a pre-loaded payment voucher with a long-string PIN to fund your account.
Flexepin has been around since 2015 and is run by Flexewallet, an online payment system company that has been operating since 1996. The company’s PIN voucher system is similar to what you might find with PaySafeCard.
You’ll enjoy anonymous payments with Flexepin thanks to its unique system for operation.
Top Online Flexepin Casinos
|1||$1600||Play Now||Offers Flexepin deposits and more Hundreds of Microgaming games||
|2||$750||Play Now||Flexepin casino with modern design Toll free 24/7 phone support||
|3||$1200||Play Now||One of the first to offer Flexepin Excellent banking options in CAD||
- Simplicity –You can purchase prepaid vouchers from a variety of sources. – 5/5
- Charges – Flexepin is free in most cases. – 5/5
- Safety – Flexepin uses a 16-digit PIN code on each voucher. Each code is unique, plus no personal information appears on vouchers. – 5/5
- Availability – You can find various Flexepin vouchers through many Canadian retailers, although the options available are limited right now. Expect there to be more retailers soon. – 3.5/5
- Speed – The funds will instantly appear on your account after entering your voucher number. – 5/5
Why Use Flexepin At Canadian Casinos?
Safe & Secure – Each Flexepin voucher has a sixteen-digit PIN code, ensuring your voucher is totally unique. All you have to provide when redeeming your voucher is the PIN code. You don’t have to send any banking info when making your transaction.
Easy To Find – You can order Flexepin vouchers at various places throughout Canada. You can also go online to buy vouchers as necessary. Flexepin has an assortment of online retailers available to Canadian players.
No Expiration Date – You can store your prepaid voucher until needed. The voucher does not have an expiration date.
More Money Than PaySafeCard
One point that makes Flexepin great for online casino real money payments is that you can handle more money on a Flexepin voucher than with its nearest rival, the PaySafeCard casino option.
You can get up to $500 in vouchers with Flexepin. This total is much higher than the $300 PaySafeCard currently allows.
Flexepin does have a higher minimum purchase amount of $20 versus the $10 PaySafeCard requires. But that total is still minimal enough for most players.
While there are some fees associated with Flexepin transactions, they are minimal. The charge fee will range from 3 to 9%, depending on how much your voucher is worth. Flexepin will provide details on the charge before you finish your transaction, so you’ll know what you are spending here.
How to Deposit with Flexepin
You can complete your Canadian casino deposit with Flexepin moments after getting your voucher. Here are some steps for how to make it work:
- Visit a Flexepin dealer in Canada or a website that sells Flexepin vouchers.
- Purchase the voucher you want.
- Go to the deposit section of your online casino.
- Select the Flexepin option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. You don’t have to list the entire value of the voucher at once.
- Enter the sixteen-digit PIN associated with the voucher.
- Confirm your entry to finish the transfer.
- Your funds will immediately appear in your casino account.
How to Withdraw with Flexepin
You cannot make withdrawals with Flexepin. This point is consistent with most other prepaid online payment methods.
Flexepin is relatively new when compared with other online payment methods at Canadian casinos. But it’s a measure that you will appreciate, as it helps you get a payment managed right away. You’ll love how easy it is to complete payments with Flexepin, plus it is a safe and secure option for everyone.
The Pros and Cons of Flexepin At Online Canadian Casinos
- Uses a secure sixteen-digit PIN to help redeem the voucher
- Easy to acquire a voucher through many retailers around Canada
- $20 minimum purchase
- Your funds will instantly appear in your casino account after redeeming your voucher
- You cannot withdraw funds with Flexepin
- Flexepin PINs can only work once
- It might be easy to lose your PIN if you don’t keep records well enough
- Where can you buy Flexepin vouchers?
You can buy Flexepin vouchers through online platforms like Dundle or from assorted physical retailers. Canadian Tire is the most prominent place where you can buy a voucher.
- Can you reverse a Flexepin transaction?
Flexepin transactions cannot be reversed in most situations. You can contact a merchant who sold a Flexepin voucher for a reversal, but there are no guarantees that will work.
- Can you reuse the same PIN for a voucher?
You can only use the PIN for a voucher once. Once you use the PIN, the monetary value is redeemed. This feature is necessary for ensuring the security of the Flexepin system.
- Are there fees associated with using Flexepin vouchers?
Flexepin vouchers are subject to convenience fees charged by retailers. The value of the convenience fee will vary over how much you spend. A $20 voucher comes with a $1.95 convenience fee, while a $500 voucher has a $15.95 fee.
- When will you get your voucher after paying for it?
Your Flexepin casino voucher will arrive in an email address you provide. The address should match what you submit when paying for the voucher. You’ll also use that email address to validate your identity before you receive your voucher.