How to Use Paysafecard at Canadian Casinos
A Safe and Anonymous Choice
PaySafeCard is an exciting voucher-based system where you can deposit funds at a Canadian PaySafeCard casinos without providing your credit card or bank data to a casino. With PaySafeCard, you will provide a 16-digit voucher code to fund your account.
This simple measure is available throughout Canada, plus it’s easy to obtain a PaySafeCard voucher. You can buy it at one of many participating retailers in Canada, or you can go online through the PaySafeCard app.
Top Paysafecard Casinos
|$2000+ 200 Free Spins
|Wildz is funky, cool and real FUN Tons of Canadian Payment Options
|Trusted casino with CAD banking Hundreds of Microgaming games
|80 No Wager
|Deposit $10 Get 80 wager Free Spins No Wagering, immediate Cash out
|$1500+ 100 Free Spins
|A brand new Casino star is born! 20 Free Spins on Registration
|$1000+ 120 Free Spins
|Super Fast Casino Withdrawals Fantastic easy-to-use platform
|$1200+ 260 Free Spins
|Top Casino pour les canadines Machines à sous et tours gratuits
|$1500+ 150 Free Spins
|Several great promotions to pick from Excellent selection of casino games
|$1000+ 200 Free Spins
|Canadian banking including Interac Only 20x bonus wagering required!
|$1100+ 375 Free Spins
|World-Class Gaming Experience Daily Promotions + 2700 games
|Spin Palace is now Spin Casino! Modern table games and video slots
Top Scores for Paysafe Card Casinos
- Simplicity – You can complete deposits with your card in moments. But you’ll still have to request a check or wire transfer when withdrawing your winnings. – 3.5/5
- Charges – PaySafeCard is free to use when paying for things, but some assorted fees may apply. These include transaction and maintenance fees. – 4/5
- Safety – You won’t have to provide personal details to pay with PaySafeCard. The PaySafeCard system also makes it impossible for people to hack card PINs. – 5/5
- Availability – Available for use at most Canadian casinos. – 4.5/5
- Speed – Deposits are instant, while withdrawals can take a few business days to complete. – 4/5
Why Use Paysafecard at Online Casinos?
Here are some reasons why you should use PaySafeCard when funding your account at an online casino in Canada:
No Bank Account Necessary
You won’t have to get a bank account or credit card ready to obtain a PaySafeCard voucher. You can go to a participating retailer and purchase a voucher with cash. You will then enter the PIN on your voucher to upload it to your PaySafeCard account.
Mobile Payments Are Easy
PaySafeCard offers a simple mobile platform that makes it easier for you to complete payments anywhere. You can download the PaySafeCard app on your Android or iOS device to get it working today.
You Can Manage Your Bankroll
You’ll have more control over your spending when using PaySafeCard. Everything is prepaid, so your funds will go on your PaySafeCard and then onto your casino account. You’ll have an easier time managing the money you play with because you know what you’ve spent beforehand to fund your account. The risk of moving more money with a credit card or bank account will be minimal.
Since PaySafeCard doesn’t require credit card or bank data, the system ensures your transactions remain anonymous. PaySafeCard deposits will not appear on any bank or credit card statement.
Simple to Use
You can deposit funds with PaySafeCard in moments by entering how much you will deposit and then the PIN on your voucher to confirm the deal.
On average, it takes about a minute to complete your deposit with PaySafeCard.
How to Deposit With Paysafecard
You can use these steps to deposit money at a Canadian casino with PaySafeCard:
- Go to the deposit section of your casino.
- Select the PaySafeCard option for deposits.
- Enter in how much you want to deposit.
- After entering the PaySafeCard website, enter the 16-digit PIN attached to the card you are using to fund your account.
- For cases where you use two or more cards, enter the PINs for each one.
- Your money will immediately appear in your casino account.
How to Withdraw With PaySafeCard
Here are some steps for how to withdraw funds with PaySafeCard:
- Select the withdraw option at your casino.
- Choose the PaySafeCard option.
- Enter your account data with PaySafeCard.
- You should get your funds back in a new voucher with a dedicated 16-digit PIN.
The timing for your withdrawal will vary, as it could take a few business days for PaySafeCard to process the transaction.
Are There Fees?
PaySafeCard does not charge fees for transferring funds. But there may be maintenance and inactivity fees associated with your account if you don’t use it often. Some currency exchange fees may also apply, but that won’t be an issue if you’re a Canadian player at a Canadian casino.
Where to Purchase a Paysafecard?
You can find a PaySafeCard from many sites like UseMyCard, PC Game Supply, and other licensed spots.
You can also install the Paysafecard app on your iOS and Android device and acquire a voucher from there. The app will guide you through the entire process.
Another option is to buy a card through one of thousands of retailers across Canada. Canada Post stations and Esso gas stations both sell PaySafeCard, for example. The PaySafeCard website provides details on where you can find a voucher.
Pros and Cons
- Fast deposits are possible
- No personal details necessary when getting this option ready
- Free to start using
- Works at many online casinos in Canada
- Withdrawals can take a while
- Maintenance fees apply when you don’t use the card enough
- You’ll require a wire transfer or check to cash out whatever you win
PaySafeCard is a great choice to find when looking for a preferred method of casino payment at an online casino in Canada. Our team at Top Online Casinos Canada recommends PaySafeCard because it is secure and convenient. It’s also accessible throughout Canada, so you can deposit real money into an online casino account faster than you expect.
- Can you reverse PaySafeCard payments?
PaySafeCard payments are irreversible, meaning no chargebacks are possible.
- How long can a PaySafeCard work for?
There are no expiration dates for PaySafeCard.
- Can you create your own 16-digit PIN?
The 16-digit PIN for PaySafeCard transactions cannot be customized. This point is necessary for preserving the security and anonymity of PaySafeCard deals.
- Can you at least use the same PIN multiple times?
You can use that PIN many times until the entire balance of your card has been used up.
- What charges apply to using PaySafeCard?
While PaySafeCard is free to use, some maintenance and transaction fees may apply. These fees will vary surrounding how much you spend at a time.