|Top Bingo Online CasinosDecember 2018|
Rules of Bingo
Online bingo explained in a few easy steps:
Choosing an online bingo game to start with is very easy as there are hundreds and hundreds of great online bingo games available at our recommended online casinos for the Canadian market. For our easy step by step guide, we have chosen to go with Vegas Bingo, one of the most popular online bingo games currently on the web.
Clicking on the Play button will take you to the next screen, where you can choose from a range of different fun and exciting online bingo game styles. We’ve decided to go with the Atlantic City version of online bingo. If you’re playing this version of online bingo, click on the screen as shown in the above screenshot to start the game.
You should now see a screen that looks similar to the one above where you can decide how many bingo cards you want to buy. If you are new to online bingo, it may be a good idea to start with a single online bingo card, just to see how you like the game.
After you’ve purchased your online bingo card, you will be taken to the actual bongo game screen. At the top of the screen is a red strapline, this is where the numbers that are drawn will be shown. The numbers do move fairly quickly but don’t worry, there is a pause after every ten numbers for you to quickly double check that you haven’t missed any.
As you see a number that matched one of the numbers on your bingo grid, simply click on it to mark it off. You will see the number that matches now has a circle around it in one of the colours that spell out the word BINGO. This makes it very easy to see which numbers you have marked off and how many you still need to get in order to claim a win (bingo). Depending on the online bingo game that you are paying, you may also notice that some of the squares are special. In our bingo game we have a square with a star in place of a number as well as other numbers with a bag of money icon. These are special bonus positions and will award you with additional prizes if you land one of them.
Try Online Bingo Now For Free!
Online bingo Strategies
You may be somewhat surprised to learn that online bingo actually comes with quite an in-depth strategy for success. While the game may be very simple and seemingly straightforward, there is a clear set of tips and strategies that are useful for you online bingo campaigning. The strategies may not be as complex or as in-depth as some blackjack and roulette strategies, but they are nevertheless very interesting. Let’s take a closer look at some of the more popular online bingo tips and strategies.
- Always choose online bingo games with fewer players: The logic behind this is quite simple, the fewer players in an online bongo room or game, the higher your chances are of winning.
- Always try to play multiple online bingo cards: This is one of the most popular online bingo strategies with Canadian players as the more online bongo cards you buy and play, the more you stand to win.
- Try auto-daub: The auto-daub feature in online bingo games is a bit like auto play in online slots. The game will mark off the balls called in each game for you. It therefore also makes sense to buy as many cards as you can if they feature an auto-daub option, to increase your winning odds.
- Check the game before playing: It is a good idea to always check out the online bingo game before you play to see what prizes the game offers and how they can be won.
- Use the online bingo chat room feature: This may seem a bit unnecessary but it is common knowledge among experienced online bingo players that you can win additional prizes in special competitions which are only available through the online bingo chat rooms.
- Try one or two different online bingo strategies: There are actual game strategies that have been developed specifically for playing online bingo including the Granvill Bingo Strategy and the Tippett Bingo Strategy System.
Granville Bingo Strategy
Invented by Joseph Granville, a financial writer and analyst, this bingo strategy system works on certain patterns found within all bingo cards. Granville believed that these patterns could increase the odds of winning and that there is generally a balance between high and low numbers called. This balance also applies to odd and even numbers in a game of bingo.
To apply Granville’s bingo strategy in practice you need to:
- Check that your bingo card has a more or less equal value of low and high numbers
- Check that your bingo card has a more or less equal value of even and odd numbers
- Have more or less the same amount of numbers that end in the numbers 1 - 9
Tippett Bingo Strategy
Another interesting but less well-known bingo strategy was devised by an English statistician named L Tippett. This strategy is a bit simpler than the Granville strategy and works in two different ways. Tippett analysed hundreds of bingo games and came to the conclusion that, in a 75 ball bingo game, the longer the game went on, the closer the numbers will be to the middle number 38. A shorter game will have numbers closer to 1 and to 75.
To apply Tippett’s strategy in practice you need to:
- Choose cards with numbers closer to 75 and 1 on shorter bingo games
- Choose cards with numbers around 38 on longer bingo games
More on Online bingo Odds
Online bingo odds vary greatly and depend on a number of important factors. These factors will determine your odds of winning an online bingo game and so are important to understand. These factors include the following:
- The more cards you play/buy – the higher your odds are of winning
- The longer the online bingo game (75 ball/90 ball) the higher your odds are of winning as there are less balls/calls to be made
- The number of players in an online bingo room will also determine your odds of winning. The more players in a room, the more online bingo cards you will need to purchase in order to increase your odds of winning
Reasons to love online bingo:
- Online bingo is easy to play and is fun!
- There are dozens of online bingo games
Some things you may not love:
- The more people playing, the less chance you have of winning
- Some players don’t like the random number generator online bingo system