Canadian Online Casinos that Accept Prepaid Cards
It used to be tough to make payments at online casinos in Canada, but prepaid cards have made it easier. You can use your prepaid cards to complete deposits at a casino for real money today.
Best Prepaid Cards Casinos in Canada
|$2000+ 200 Free Spins
|Wildz is funky, cool and real FUN Tons of Canadian Payment Options
|Trusted casino with CAD banking Hundreds of Microgaming games
|80 No Wager
|Deposit $10 Get 80 wager Free Spins No Wagering, immediate Cash out
|$1500+ 100 Free Spins
|A brand new Casino star is born! 20 Free Spins on Registration
|$1000+ 120 Free Spins
|Super Fast Casino Withdrawals Fantastic easy-to-use platform
|$1200+ 260 Free Spins
|Top Casino pour les canadines Machines à sous et tours gratuits
|$1500+ 150 Free Spins
|Several great promotions to pick from Excellent selection of casino games
|$1000+ 200 Free Spins
|Canadian banking including Interac Only 20x bonus wagering required!
|$1100+ 375 Free Spins
|World-Class Gaming Experience Daily Promotions + 2700 games
|Spin Palace is now Spin Casino! Modern table games and video slots
What is a prepaid credit card?
A prepaid credit card is one that you have already paid for. Unlike a standard credit card, you will not have to pay anything back because you’ve already paid for the funds on that prepaid card.
Prepaid cards are convenient because they won’t link to an existing credit card or bank account. This feature makes all transactions you complete fast and anonymous.
How to Load Money on a Card
You can load money onto a prepaid card with a few steps:
- Visit a place that offers prepaid cards.
Some spots around Canada that offer prepaid credit cards include Scotiabank, Direct Cash Bank, and Peoples Trust Company. You can acquire your card at this point, but you might have to pay extra to activate the card. The fees here will vary by situation.
- You can then transfer funds from your bank account to the card.
You’ll have to visit the website surrounding your prepaid card and connect your bank account to that card. The website can also help you track how much money is on that card. You can search your card number to see what’s on it.
- There’s also the option to purchase a reload pack or to add funds through a retail location.
Whether it’s at a bank or another participating retailer, you can acquire a reload pack and use it to add money to your account.
Banks that Offer Prepaid Cards
You can find prepaid cards in many places in Canada, including these:
- Peoples Trust Company: Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard
- Bank of Montreal: BMO Prepaid Travel MasterCard
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC): CIBC Smart Prepaid Visa Card
- Canada Post Corporation: Canada Post Prepaid Reloadable Visa Card
- Opt+: Opt+ Prepaid MasterCard
- Desjardins: Desjardins Prepaid Card
- Scotiabank: Scotia Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card
- DirectCash Bank: DirectCash Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card
- Vancouver City Savings and Credit Union: Enviro Reloadable Visa Card
- Vancity Community Investment Bank: VCIB Visa Prepaid Card
Online Casinos that accept Prepaid Credit Cards
|Prepaid Cards Accepted
|Jackpot City Casino
|Jackpot City is one of the most popular online casinos in Canada. The casino’s support of Visa prepaid cards and other banking methods makes it a hit among players.
|Spin Palace supports nearly all prepaid cards available through Canadian banks and retailers. This point ensures you’ll be able to start playing slots in no time.
|Royal Vegas Casino
|Royal Vegas has multiple banking options, including support for an online casino prepaid credit card.
|Playamo has thousands of titles to play, plus it accepts prepaid MasterCard and Visa cards.
|Betway is a well-established brand that has also expanded its payment options over the years. One option you can use at Betway is a prepaid credit card.
|PlayOJO has many games and banking choices for Canadian players, including support for prepaid Visa cards.
|Casino Lab is one of the best new online casinos that has become popular among Canadian players. The site is growing to offer support for more payment methods, including a prepaid Visa.
What Prepaid Cards Are Accepted?
Most Canadian online casinos will support both Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards. Some places may only support one network. Be sure to check on what networks a site supports when planning a deposit with a prepaid card.
MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards are easy to purchase, plus you can recover the cash in your card if it is ever lost for any purpose. You won’t require any bank accounts to purchase these cards, plus no credit checks are necessary.
There’s also the option to get a Vanilla prepaid MasterCard or Visa card. A Vanilla card does not require a PIN, plus the funds will not expire. Vanilla cards also cover lower amounts of money, as they are typically available in denominations from $25 to $250. A small activation fee is also necessary for one of these cards. Vanilla cars are typically available in Walmart stores and other retailers around Canada.
Security With Prepaid Cards In Canada
Prepaid debit and credit cards are secure because you don’t have to provide any personal data with one of them. There are no banking details or personal identifiers on your card, so there’s no info for people to steal.
In cases where you lose your card or it is stolen, you can contact the provider to freeze the card and return your money back to you. This feature ensures no one outside you can pay for anything with your prepaid card.
But do make sure when buying a prepaid card that the package that contains the card is sealed and untouched. There have been scams in the past where someone cuts open a package and replaces a card with an invalid one.
Benefits of Prepaid Card Casino Deposits In Canada
- Available Anywhere: Prepaid cards are available for sale in various places around Canada.
- Instant Funds: Since the card is already paid for, your funds will immediately enter your casino account. Enter the code, and you can start playing.
- No Personal Data Needed: Prepaid cards are available to anyone regardless of credit history or background. A card won’t link to another credit card or bank account either.
- Low Minimum Deposits: A prepaid card is acceptable for use at various casinos you might want to try without spending lots of money. You can use one at $5 minimum deposit casinos, for example.
Alternative Prepaid Cards
There are a few alternate prepaid options out there that use online vouchers you have paid to acquire. These include choices like ecoPayz, Paysafecard, Flexepin, and Neosurf. Check out each option if you’re not ready to get a prepaid card.
What Are the Disadvantages?
There are a few disadvantages that come with using prepaid cards at Canadian casinos:
- You cannot withdraw funds with a prepaid card, as it’s not connected to a bank account.
- You will need to use a PIN to activate your card. You’ll need to ensure all the details on your card are accurate.
- Prepaid cards typically aren’t worth as much money as other deposit methods.
A Final Word
Prepaid cards are great for people looking to make deposits at an online casino in Canada. These cards are helpful when you want to make a deposit in Canada without providing your contact or bank info. Be sure to see what one of these cards can do when you’re aiming to start playing at an online casino anywhere in Canada.
- Do you have to sign anything to use a prepaid card?
You can sign the back of your prepaid card if you wish, or you can use it to automatically agree to the terms and conditions of your card. There are no rules stating you absolutely have to sign something.
- Can you reload your prepaid card?
You can reload your prepaid card, but the rules for doing so will vary by card. There might be limits over how much you can load or how many times you can load funds onto it.
- Are there any fees associated with using a prepaid card?
There might be fees for acquiring the card and activating it, but the terms vary by card.
- Are there any prepaid cards available from groups other than Visa or MasterCard?
Most prepaid cards are from Visa or MasterCard, so it’s best to stick with those. American Express does have some prepaid cards, but their fees are higher, plus there’s no guarantee a casino will accept payments from that card.
- Can I qualify for a bonus on my Canada casino deposit when I use a prepaid card?
The terms will vary by casino, but you may qualify for various bonuses. But you’re more likely to get one of these bonuses if you’re depositing at a site for the first time.